A warm welcome
Since 1817 the diocesan seminary has been housed in the former Carmelite monastery in Rottenburg. In 1981 a modern conference building was added to the historic complex. Together, the Johann-Baptist-Hirscher-Haus and the seminary create an architecturally exciting unit in the old town of Rottenburg. The building is located in a peaceful position between the pedestrian precinct and the banks of the idyllic River Neckar.